View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Yes, I suspected I saw something shiny and convinced myself it was exactly what I needed. Good thing I'm not an impulse buyer.

What I need is a light-weight device with a basic office-like suite which would enable me to take attendance in class, show an occasional powerpoint presentation to illustrate a lesson point, and keep and update a grade sheet I can refer to as necessary. Basically, something I can shuffle back and forth without breaking my back.

I've asked for input from members at the Which one should I buy thread but it'll probably be a case of you want too much for too little money. Still, I can't find out if I don't ask.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote