View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 01:03 PM   #10
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyflycaster View Post
Thanks, but I'm not sure I understand your reply. The New York Public library has a lot of epub books to borrow. How do I know if they're locked with DRM and can't be converted for using on a Kindle?

Randy
legally they must be - they would not be allowed ( by the publishers) to offer the service otherwise. you'd be better off with a Sony reader -

I know how the service works in the uk - books are borrowed for 2 weeks via download to your reader software on your PC, from which you copy them to your reader. when borrowing time is up they vanish from your reader- so there's no concept of having to "return" them - its automatic expiry.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote