View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 07:29 AM   #1
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Series reccomendations

I have just finished reading Kevin Anderson's Saga Of Seven Suns series. Well up to book 5 anyway and that leads to my question. Anyone know what happened to book 6? I read that it was to be released in July this year but I see nothing around.

Anyway this series was an adventure for me because I usually avoid series. Locally it is very difficult to find a complete series. Yes I can buy on Amazon but usually I look for a book when I want something to read at that moment, not because I want something to read in 2 months time, I could be dead for goodness sakes. Would anyone like to recommender a modern SF series for me to have a go at next? I promise I will not get mean if it turns out I don't like it.

thanks martin
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote