View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 08:39 AM   #121
isotherm
Connoisseur
isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by osnova View Post
I am still not sure if this is such a good idea though. For example, ex.39.42 will be exxeoxrw . Is that what we want?
Won't this make the whitespace between the verses even larger, since the whole "exxeoxrw" must be white, and then the verse number (in numerical form) would still have to be present as well?

i understand the desire to replace the periods with x (although I wonder if a thinner letter such as l would be unique), but replacing all numbers with letters seems it would be confusing for those who still use Kindle 1/2.

It is too bad Amazon has changed these things, as how it worked on earlier Kindles was very elegant.
isotherm is offline   Reply With Quote