View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
PoisonWolf
Enthusiast
PoisonWolf is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.PoisonWolf is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.PoisonWolf is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.PoisonWolf is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.PoisonWolf is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.PoisonWolf is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.PoisonWolf is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.PoisonWolf is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.PoisonWolf is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.PoisonWolf is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.PoisonWolf is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Is this defective? (SOLVED)

Hi guys,

I had a quick question. Is the following picture normal? In the first kindle I received (which I exchanged for a scratched screen), after plugging it into the computer, the whole screen would be white as opposed to what you see in the current picture with the split remnant from the screensaver.

Furthermore, even after ejecting the drive from my PC, it doesn't seem to allow me to use the kindle.

Other than this, the kindle is perfectly functioning. I'm at a loss, is this normal? Or is it a hardware problem? Or is it a software glitch?

Thanks guys.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0303.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	495.1 KB
ID:	59182  

Last edited by PoisonWolf; 10-01-2010 at 09:34 PM.
PoisonWolf is offline   Reply With Quote