View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 12:56 PM   #17
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Based on you comment, I went to Amazon to get an idea of what I might be missing. This was the first review & it convinced me not to go any further.
Shame to do this, reading 6 pages is like judging a book by its cover. To tell you the truth, I was reading it because a good friend told me to and said it was good. Fisrt three chapters I found gory and pointless, I was just going through the motion, but then I couldn't put the book down; it was going somewhere. The copy I got was in (4)-400 page tomes. I got through them in no time and guess what, there was a sequel! Endymion. I spent a marvelous 3 months on the two series. This guy really knows how to build worlds!

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 11-09-2007 at 04:10 PM.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote