View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 01:50 PM   #43
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Kobo's battery life isn't long enough. It's listed at two weeks compared to the Kindle's one month.
You do know that battery life is based on a ton of assumptions about usage and can easily be off be 50% or more?

The year old Sony PRS-505 I am currently using probably has a rated battery life of about 2 weeks, but I frequently get more out of it. I am sure there are Kindle 3 users who are burning through their batter in a week.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote