View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 02:25 AM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
What is a cruller doughnut, why is it twisted, why is it sexy and why am I as sexy as it?
Have you not looked at your avatar in the mirror? If you have, you'd know that your username is eraHlirPA, that you are a very large chicken, and that you're totally dead sexy, love. I'm pretty sure a cruller is some kind of deep-sea crab, and everyone knows that crustaceans are totally hot (especially after boiling, and lathering in garlic butter), and so imagine a twisted one that "uses the whole chicken" (instead of just the feather). I can't think anything that's particularly salacious about a bit of dough with a hole in it, but maybe it's just the internet's form of a post-karma cigarette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Topic thief! Topic Thief!

This thread is Twisted and Crewl!!

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote