View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #7
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I don't have cats, but occasionally a stray bit of my own hair/random fluff gets caught at the edge of the screen.

When that happens, I take i bit of very thin flexible cardstock (I have some of those DIY mini-flashcards that the student bookstores sell) lay it nearly flat and very gently poke the pointy edge at the screen/frame join right above the hair, as parallel as I can, until it dislodges and I can blow it off.

Edge of a piece of decent-weight paper should probably also do the trick.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote