View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 06:36 AM   #35
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I began dealing with B&H, and as it happens, with Henry also, about 20 years ago trying to get some Nikon software written in English to me here in Japan. Henry solved that problem quickly and smoothly. B&H has shipped to me in Japan, shipped to me in Thailand, and Henry even helped my dear old mother in Florida when she was in her 80's place a complicated order for equipment I needed. The customer service provided by B&H is second to none. When there is a problem, Henry is right there (or as you can see, right here) to handle it with diplomacy, delicacy, and honesty.

B&H is a company that I can and will continue to rate as first class in pricing, equipment and customer service. Thank you, Henry!

Stitchawl
I suspect it's just a case of B&H not being familiar with modern lifestyles within Europe, and the fact that living in one country while having your bank account in another is now extremely common.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote