View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 03:00 PM   #20
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Concerning the form of the words I did some tests. "humanity's" is not found. "published" gives a menu with "publish" and "publisher" to choose from. If you choose one of them and then press back you return to the menu so you can easily check the other alternatives. "writers" gave me the alternatives "writ[1]", "writ[2], "write", "writing" and "writer".

To get to lookup mode you have to press MENU, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, ENTER and you have to do it every time you want to look up a word.

I tested to do a file where you can enter words with four letters. It became a 7M mobipocket file (27M html) and it kind of worked but you had to linerarly choose each letter and it was not so fun to press a button 16 times to choose a "p" for example.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote