Thread: Classic Buy or wait?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 12:17 PM   #5
bmatt began at the beginning.
Posts: 48
Karma: 12
Join Date: Sep 2010
Device: Sony PRS-650
Originally Posted by Tinks View Post
Whether or not to buy the nook now or wait for nook 2 is a personal choice. I'm personally waiting for nook 2. The main reason being I don't trust that they actually fixed the cracked bezel problem. I've come across posts saying they recently bought a nook, and the bezel cracked. So, I'm waiting to see if they redesign the page forward buttons. If it looks the same I'll probably go with a Sony.
Hmm, yea that is interesting. I only recently was aware of the cracking issue and general consensus was that it is fixed. That is another bummer. I really wish the Sony 650 had wireless...
bmatt is offline   Reply With Quote