Thread: Classic Buy or wait?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
bmatt began at the beginning.
Posts: 48
Karma: 12
Join Date: Sep 2010
Device: Sony PRS-650
Buy or wait?

I am considering purchasing a Nook, after much debating between the Sony and Nook (I like the Sony better but the Nook seems to be a better bang for my buck). My main concerns right now are if I buy now, they may release something new very soon, I know eventually they all are outdated but I'd be pretty upset if I bought one now and a month (or less) later they put out the new Nook for the same price with better features. My second gripe is that I missed out on the Best Buy deal last week, though those type of deals are unpredictable. Are there any specials going on anywhere right now? I cannot seem to find any, I know it hasn't been long since they dropped the price as well.
bmatt is offline   Reply With Quote