View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:16 AM   #79
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
Something completely unintentional (at least from my side ) seems to be happening in this thread: it was never questions about any particular reasons why one or the other - simply; what happens to be the gender of the authors you read and how does it relate to your own gender? It's my general impression that people choose to read stories with elements and themes they like to read about, or perhaps they like a certain style or genre*. It shouldn't necessarily follow that there is a need to justify one's selections - yet there seem to be a need for some posters to justify themselves.

* That's the way I choose books to read - obviously I assume everyone else do the same
Same for me, in the same way I don't look at the cover, I don't look at the author thinking about male/female, only if I know him/her, if I like his/her work and so on.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote