View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 08:10 PM   #33
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d0g View Post
I humbly stand corrected. I never noticed that freshly loaded books appeared in "I'm Reading" - even with a little 'new' symbol on 'em - until next plugin when they disappear. That's actually rather clever...
I disagree, it's not clever. It's annoying. Just because I load a book on the device doesn't mean I want to read it right away. It should go straight to the library and only go in to the 'I'm Reading' list when I'M READING it. Imagine that.
Sorry for the rant no offense to anyone but the person at Kobo who thought it should be set up that way.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote