View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #315
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckm56 View Post
I thought I was on the latest version but found I was on .7.17, so once upgraded the Kindle options take care of most of what I wanted.

One small thing I wish I could control is to eliminate the indexing A,B,C sections on the list. This isn't a problem for Series catalogs, but one catalog I'd like to make has a number of different authors, and I'd still rather the A,B,C index be eliminated.

Actually what I'd like for this catalog is a alphabetical title list with the author following the title on the same line.

But I'm probably being too picky.

Thanks
The descriptions are always sorted by author, then by series. This evolved as the preferred sorting order as it made sense to page through series in order. As a result, the 'Authors' section is always included at a minimum, along with the optional sections.

If you want to experiment with customized catalogs, you can try outputting a csv file, then running macros (in excel, for example) to generate a txt file. Import that into calibre, and create a mobi version of your custom content.

G