View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 07:47 AM   #10
laborg
Zealot
laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefguru View Post
I'm sure you're smart enough to realize that this means I can't set a single set of margins for a program to crop, and then apply it to all the pages. And I sure as hell don't want to go through 13 pages and adjust the margins to crop, and have to do the math on every single page to get the final output PDFs to all be exactly the same size.
And you wrote that you looked at the different open-source applications and stated that none of them is able to let you create crop boxes with a gui - and thats JUST WRONG. So if you want to make advertising (are you the author?), be so good and stick to the facts.
laborg is offline   Reply With Quote