View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 04:39 AM   #8
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
dwanthny: I had a not totally dissimilar problem with using breaks and getting validation error which had naught to do with Calibre; I had to assign it a class ("end," which I created to clear:all) and, of equal importance, I couldn't have them hanging about; they had to be enclosed within another element, i.e., a p tag or a blockquote or a div or what-have-you. That error message *normally* means that the element is used outside of its proper context; the example usually given is a <tr> outside of a table.

Oh, mrbillb: my Epubcheck line #'s never match up to my actual line #s in Sigil. {shrug}.

HTH.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote