View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 08:42 AM   #7
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
I've done the same - moved from a Sony PRS505 to a Kindle 2i and then Kindle 3 and I agree with HarryT - the only faults I found were DropCaps don't work, also on some books where the first paragraph of a chapter is a different font from the rest in an EPUB, it got a big confused in the MOBI file and that font went really big. But I'd say 90% of what I converted worked really well.

PDFs are a PITA though - I still have quite a few to get through. When I first had the Sony, Adobe PDF seemed more common for what I wanted to read, but thankfully a lot of books moved to EPUB.
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote