View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 05:01 PM   #1
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Minimo Installer for the iLiad (beta)

I'm releasing a beta of Mozilla Minimo for the iLiad.

This hasn't been thoroughly tested, so your mileage may very. It's a standard installer, but it will remove the existing Minimo on your iLiad. It's possible that it may break the stock html viewer. This is only available for 2.11, so you can reflash if you have any problems.

I'm attaching some screenshots.

To exit the program, open a new tab, or change settings, you will need to choose from the menu on the upper left (there's not an icon for the menu, just blank space). See the screenshots for an example.

Please give me lots of feedback. The refreshed can be changed by editing the iliad_refresh.conf in the Minimo folder of your programs directory. You can find any error output in output.txt

Edit: Attachment Updated. Should fix some refresh issues. Added connection manager scripts from Dillo.

Those who previously installed should be able to run new installer without issues.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	minimo1.png
Views:	3489
Size:	290.2 KB
ID:	6753   Click image for larger version

Name:	minimo3.png
Views:	2774
Size:	156.4 KB
ID:	6754  
Attached Files
File Type: zip minimoinstaller.zip (6.50 MB, 2993 views)
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote