View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 07:53 AM   #1
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
firmware question

I just received a replacement PB360 for my faulty one. It came with FW 15.0 preinstalled. What is the current advice - to downgrade to 14.2, leave 15.0 on, or upgrade to 15.3?
Or hasn't that been issued yet, and am I best advised to upgrade to 15.2?

The FW thread at the top of this forum is beginning to lose its usefulness, I feel. It's interminable, and locating working download links to the latest FW version isn't very easy in that thread. Could a non-discusion thread containing only download links maybe be added?
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote