View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 09:56 AM   #4
Joe Minton
eReader
Joe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Sony 650, iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 4, Nook: Touch/Glow/Color/Tablet
I have both the PRS-300 and 600: the 6" 600 is the better read; the 5" 300 is easier to carry.

Given one choice, I would choose the 6" model. However, I generally take the 300 with me when I'm gonna go somewhere and wait (doctor's office, wife shopping, etc).

I plan on buying a PRS-650 since my 600 requires too much light to see clearly and the reflections are difficult to deal with. Also, it may be that the 650's smaller size will be enough so that I may seldom use the 300 at all; we'll see --.

Joe
Joe Minton is offline   Reply With Quote