View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 01:27 PM   #43
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
whatever.... obviously I was halucinating the whole time. you really can be quite hostile you know
Relax. It is the same one from previous topics. Don't mind him.

Public transport in the UK is absolute rubbish. Probably some of the worst in Europe. The OH wants to go to gym but she needs a bus to get home from there (we live in a town). The last bus leaves the central bus station at ...ready? 20.05!
However, public transport in Austria and The Netherlands is fantastic. Don't know about other countries. Well, I do know a bit more. Boats in Venice are very good too. I guess the public transport in Germany is no worse than Austria or The Netherlands.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote