Thread: Accessories Lighted cover - returning it
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 04:58 PM   #5
coolbreeze
Addict
coolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with others

Device: Nook Color, White 3G K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblover View Post
Any light, from any source, is going to be brighter nearest the source, and fall off in intensity further away from the source according to the inverse square ratios. It is a law of physics, and neither Amazon, or anyone else, can change it.
I can position my clip on light to defy the laws of physics I guess because there is no blazing strong glare on one corner when I use it.

The Amazon cover is neat, but the fixed, no-negotiation angle of the pull out light is troublesome for me.

I have 30 days. I will try it out, mostly due to the fact that Octo hasn't designed a slip case for the K3 yet, but if they do soon, the lighted cover is going back. Plus, I am mainly reading in the dark on a plane, and the overhead light is actually better for me visually...
coolbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote