View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 05:18 AM   #46
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKindleWorm View Post
That's true. Yes they're probably not used to dealing with such volumes of items on top of their regular orders. I will resign myself to the idea of it arriving later next week so if it (by a miracle) arrives tommorow, I will be very pleasantly surprised. In the meantime, I will organize my ebook collection ...
They seemed to cope well with things like the Harry Potter phenomenom and peaks around Christmas. And they did not about it in advance.

I suspect a delivery that was a couple of days late, or that came unexpectedly in groups.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote