View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 11:07 PM   #8
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
I played around with the Matchbox settings for a bit, and I'm pretty sure that there are no options for this. After that, I read the documentation (!!) and it seems to confirm it:
Quote:
Matchbox's style of management is restrictive in nature, setting application windows with a maximized static geometry in a browsable stack or deck with only one application being visible at any time.

Different, though applicable, rules apply to other window types such as dialogs, panels and input method windows.
So it seems that matchbox is designed from the ground up to only show one window at a time. You can get around this by calling your window a 'dialog', as others have said. I don't know how much this helps, though.
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote