View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
Samantha45
Connoisseur
Samantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3
Question about epubs from stores other than Kobo

I don't mind paying for my books but sometimes Kobo isn't the best price. (And sometimes it is! You really have to check around). I don't want to bother with stripping the DRM out so I'm not really bothering with Amazon if I can find it elsewhere. Plus I have a Mac and I haven't been able to find instructions on how to strip the DRM from Amazon ebooks.

I found the Inkmesh site and my question(s) are this:

Even tho the Kobo isn't listed when the search comes up as a supported device can I still books from any site that has an epub listed as " Format: Adobe Digital Editions ePub (Secure) " (I'm assuming the Secure means it's a secure site to buy from?) and load it onto my Kobo?

If so this would be awesome! This will really help me in finding a gazillion books to read. Thanks!
Samantha45 is offline   Reply With Quote