View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 08:02 AM   #7
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToboldH View Post
Thank you for the responses.

I imagine this is a common reaction from newbies, such as myself, and I will no doubt get to the stage where I regret my purchase and realise that I should have bought xyz instead.

In the meantime, I will try to enjoy reading, which is why I spent the money in the first place.
Yepp, that's par for the course, Toboldh, any time one makes an investment which can be considered substantial, and ebook readers are still that. I remember waiting just a few more weeks or months till the next version of some computer came out, until I realised that, sometime, you just have to jump on the bandwagon and accept that the guy who buys tomorrow will have a better deal, or that, if one had not bought the one in the shop, but waited till another firm could deliver, etc.

Welcome anyway to the ebook reader owners' club!
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote