View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 04:25 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
akiburis,

I haven't deleted or edited anything you've written, and I'm the only one who's likely to have done so. What did your deleted post say?

Please don't let's blow anything out of proportion here: I have no objection to your book as a book - it's very nicely done. The only reason for my original query about whether you felt it might be redundant is that there's really not much point in re-posting the same book for the same device in multiple formats, especially one that's in the middle of a series. The books in this series do refer to one another, and you get a lot more from them by reading them in sequence. Hence the reason for my posting the series in chronological order.

Hope that clarifies the situation.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote