View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 03:06 AM   #19
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I found out I don't have enough books! Actually I probably do, but they are sequestered in various locations throughout the house and my parents (moved here a year ago). But I've been pretty much ignoring that and have been purchasing books at book sales. I'll come back with a pic.
The libraries only count if we've read all (OK most) the books in them

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyZ View Post
Lastly, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, which my former motorcyclist buddies recommended. (especially the older ones) I broke my leg in a motorcycle accident in November, so I'm not sure if I'll pick that one up again. I've sworn off motorcycling.
I'd avoid motorcycling unless your heart is really in it - there's no point breaking bones (or worse) just to keep your friends happy. I actually love riding bikes but I know that every now and then I'll have another spill - for personal amusement I started to list all my accidents!
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote