View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 07:58 AM   #2
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Generally a wall adapter is quicker for charging provided you get one that is greater than 500ma output.

For the first few charge/discharge cycles it can take some time for the battery to calibrate. A charge I did 2 months ago on my computer for 7 hours and not fully charged, so I ended up charging it overnight. By morning it was done.

The battery indicator will change from the lightening bolt to what looks like a power plug when finished charging. I suggest don't worry and just let it charge overnight if you can.

As a side note, make sure when charging your PC does not go to sleep, this will cause the USB ports to turn off and consequently not charge the reader.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote