View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 06:47 AM   #144
daigo75
daigo75 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleperchn View Post
First of all, I love your software, and I'll be making a donation shortly.

Second, I'm having a couple of minor issues when I'm converting cbz/cbr comics to pdf. When I try to convert in bulk, it looks like instead of using the preferences that I already have set up previously, the original defaults (like convert to black and white) are being used. This has been occurring on comics that I'm converting for the very first time, as well as comics that I'm re-converting.
I think I have the same issue. I prepared a set of CBC files for my manga collection, and, when I converted them in bulk, I experienced two issues:
  • Sometimes, one or more files don't get converted. If I convert them one by one, instead, everything works.
  • The "Right to Left" Option seems to be ignored. I went to configuration and set it to "Enabled" by default, however I get pages split left to right in bulk convert, and (correctly) right to left in individual convert.

Edit: I think I found confirmation of the fact. I re-encoded CBC to my reader individually, and it came out 13 MB in size. Previous one, converted in bulk, was 40 MB. The smaller file is correct, since I configured export to JPG, while the bulk seems to have taken the export to PNG.

As a side note: I'm working on a script to automatically generate a CBC from a structure tree. Once it's stable enough I can give it to whoever could need it.

Thanks,

Last edited by daigo75; 08-11-2010 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Added details about file sizes when converted in bulk
daigo75 is offline   Reply With Quote