View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 04:51 AM   #53
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frawan View Post
Yes. Could someone please tell me how? The new UK price is very nice and low for the K3. If I purchase the K3 via US it costs me almost double the price, since I have to pay a lot of VAT and toll fees to get it imported into Denmark. From the UK I only have to pay VAT which will be added at checkout, so I am hoping they open this up for the rest of Europe. Wouldn't it be against the law not to?

- if anyone have ideas on how to get the K3 via .uk without being a resident.
At Borderlinx (www.borderlinx.com) you not only get a free USA mail forwarding address, but also a free UK mail forwarding address.
This should make it possible to order the K3 from the UK.
If the K3 was shipped to an UK address, and you use that UK address as the default address of your Kindle account, you should also be able to buy books from the UK Kindle store.
I would recommend to create a new Amazon account for your Kindle, with the UK mail forwarding address as default shipping address.

I am a happy Nook owner so I have not tried this myself. But I think it should work. I have uses Borderlinx several times (used them to order my Nook), you can trust them.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote