View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 04:24 AM   #52
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frawan View Post
Yes. Could someone please tell me how? The new UK price is very nice and low for the K3. If I purchase the K3 via US it costs me almost double the price, since I have to pay a lot of VAT and toll fees to get it imported into Denmark. From the UK I only have to pay VAT which will be added at checkout, so I am hoping they open this up for the rest of Europe. Wouldn't it be against the law not to?

- if anyone have ideas on how to get the K3 via .uk without being a resident.
I guess it could be because of the 3G wireless that it's not available outside UK. I.e. they may not yet have made any deals with phone companies in other countries.

A Kindle 3 with 3G and wifi imported from amazon.com will cost you 262 USD which equals 164 GBP (according to google converter). The same costs 149 GBP at amazon.co.uk (with UK VAT of 17.5%). With Danish VAT and shipping I'm not sure it's so much cheaper...

Last edited by Ea; 08-08-2010 at 04:34 AM.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote