View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 10:15 AM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
I've read all the Jack Reacher books including Lee Child's most recent (61 Hours) and have liked them all. Some, typically, are better than others but all are good reads.

In fact, I went to a Lee Child book signing about a year ago and got my picture taken standing next to him. Tried to convince my friends who are big Reacher fans that that was Jack standing next to Lee in the picture. I can only describe their reaction as somewhat, um, skeptical. Okay, okay, they howled with giggles. I ask you!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote