View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #3
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Day 2 and still loving it !

I set the brightness to the 2nd lowest - easy to read in daylight or under lights at night AND unlike the old JB this battery has shown zero discharge after hours of use.
(Wifi is off too.)

Comes right on and goes directly to my place - goes right off, all nice and easy.

It IS a bit large and because of the truly useless keyboard it is not as well suited to the hand as it could be.

If I could somehow change this I would ONLY change the buttons and ditch the KB resulting in an easier to hold, smaller unit, but otherwise it does page turns better/faster than the JB did and in all ways so far has been a pleasure.

My JB on the other hand seems all worn out and I am anxious to see how the extended warranty process works out with it...glad I got it and wish it had lasted more than a year but paying the extra $20 will have proved the right thing to do if they are good about it AND that I will not have to deal with nasty Ectaco AT ALL !

Best Wishes,

mark
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote