View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 12:23 AM   #6
VictoriaP
Addict
VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2; Kindle Touch; Kindle 2; iPad Mini; iPad1
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyardwillie View Post
I think the iPad is the better device. People that are crazy about reading books want to read the actual books mostly. People that are willing to cross over to an electronic format are typically not the people reading 8 books a week, they may read 2-3 per month.
I'm not sure where you got this from, but I read an average of a book a day on my Kindle last year. It was both easier and faster than reading on paper. Moreover, those I know who've purchased ANY kind of ereader are the type to do the same--utterly voracious lifetime readers. Most light readers think an ereader isn't worth the cost.
VictoriaP is offline   Reply With Quote