Thread: Sd Cards
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 10:39 PM   #9
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
I know the advantages of FAT32 over FAT 16. NTFS is even better but it's not compatable with all devices (same for FAT 32) so when the FAT 32 formatted card (it's a fairly new SanDisk Ultra II 1 GB and, yes, the lock was off) I naturally thought it was the formatting when the card couldn't be recognized by the JBL (my desktop and my netbook, both running XP, could read it). I'll have to try formatting it to FAT32 sometime when I'm through with the file on it just to see if it's the card or a fluke. Right now, I've got too many irons in the fire.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote