View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 03:04 AM   #34
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
And why are you in this forum, sir madam or whatever? Looking to tout Sony's "superior format support" on yet *another* thread?

Jeeze, it looks like the Sony Defense Force has discovered Mobileread.
We're doomed! Spam incoming!
Dude, this guy is bashing Kindles and even took a dig at Sony, albeit another product line. You are a bit obsessed.

Addition: I just read your posts in the Kindle thread in the news forum. You are seriously obsessed. If there is such a thing as a Sony Fanboy you are the diametrically opposed, but just as obsessive Sony Unfanboy, putting your opinion into as many places. Sony readers have their pluses and minuses just like all other brands. Get over it. End addition.

And I agree with him, at least on the epub front. The K3 sounds really sweet until you get to that mobi-only BS. I have my entire library in epub and am not about to convert it all. Pretty much every other reader on the market supports epubs, so my choices are anything but a Kindle if I want to keep my current collection of almost 2000 ebooks as is.

-Marcy

Last edited by Marcy; 07-31-2010 at 10:34 AM.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote