View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 10:56 PM   #31
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblover View Post
Why should it matter to me-who reads English-whether the Kindle can support Korean, Greek, etc? This sounds like Sony pushing the Betamax years ago, by claiming it had superior image, and sound...the trouble being that the image, and sound, superiority could not be detected by human eyes, and ears, and could only be demonstrated on hi tech lab equipment. If an e-readers alleged superiority is not useful to me, I have no need for it. If Kindle can't handle epub, what good is it?
And why are you in this forum, sir madam or whatever? Looking to tout Sony's "superior format support" on yet *another* thread?

Jeeze, it looks like the Sony Defense Force has discovered Mobileread.
We're doomed! Spam incoming!
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote