View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 04:09 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Hat View Post
Conversely, any reason favor the Cybook at this time?
The overriding reason to favour the CyBook is of course the short-sighted marketting decision of Sony not to make it officially available to 95% of the planetary population. It remains to be seen whether the Kindle will be marketted in a similar manner, but my hopes are not high.

The other reason I'm going to buy it myself is that it supports the multi-platform MobiPocket format rather than the Sony-Specific BBeB format.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote