View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 01:01 PM   #94
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Just making sure. I will sometimes "close" Calibre which puts it into the systray and forget to go exit it there. I try to remember to do this when I go to launch SyncToy though.

Re: ? 2 - And I am still a Calibre baby, so I may be wrong, but when you add a book at home and update the metadata, that metadata is not written to the actual book file (.mobi, .epub, etc.) unless you convert the book. If you do not convert the book, then the new metadata info is in Calibre's db file. So even though SyncToy copied the book files (.mobi, .epub, cover.jpg, etc.) to your laptop, the database file didn't seem to get updated or copied which would explain why the book didn't show up in Calibre.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote