View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 08:22 PM   #4
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Well I purchased the $4.99/mth Sugarsync (or will at the end of the trial month. Sugarsync has the same 2GB free version as Dropbox but I wanted additional space and additional systems. I haven't tried interfacing it yet to Calibre2OPDS but from a straight sync'ing point of view it seems to work great. I have my Calibre library on my laptop and I used to have a copy of it on my home desktop. The other day while I was waiting for something to download on my home system I fixed up a few book covers. Bad idea. Of course, I have no idea which covers etc. and I have already made changes on my laptop. Now every change on my laptop is reflected on my home system and vice versa. In additional I have some non ebook files that are replicated to my husbands laptop but not to my home system. I also have a few that are just backed up and kept in sync with the cloud in the sky and no other system. The flexibility appears to be great and the price is right.

It will be a while before I get around to testing it as a replacement for the Dropbox usages referred to in this forum. When I do I will post my results.....................Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote