View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 02:51 AM   #3
chkngreez
chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Ficbot, I thought your intro was very interesting. I will say, however, that it just isn't my cup of tea. Please don't let that discourage you, if you want to write a book, write a book. I would like to say the lack of comment isn't surprising. About a month ago I gave my e-book away for 24 hours to members of this forum with one request: Please review my book. Out of the hundreds of books "sold" I have had only one review posted. Surely by now more than one person has read it.
chkngreez is offline   Reply With Quote