View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:12 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjansen View Post
It appears to have some extra features that I really like and lower costs since I would need more than 2GB...........Jackie
I don't know if it works, but I think it would. You must have a larger library then I do. I have 2131 books (2129 epub, 2 pdf) in calibre and it uses 1.41G of space. Admittedly I only keep my final properly formatted epub in my library and my source files elsewhere.

My Dropbox is up to 7gig of free space and you can earn up to 10gig.

Good luck in setting things up the way you want it to work.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote