View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 10:31 PM   #33
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Strangely, the end of the world does not scare me so much as to change what I am. I have learned to face death every day; as we should all do. Thing are completely different in that perspective. People become more important, nature becomes more important and as life is revered a lightness of heart is constant.

I'm a good natured person. My first thoughts would be for friends, family, neighbors, seeking all for a last time and just enjoying their company again. I would work at patching up their sorrows of fears. I would take long hikes in the most beautiful places with lots of nature, maybe try creative craft, read beautiful stories, eat gorgeous meals and basically feed on life...shared with others...

I would not like to see that panic controlled lives, that selfishness end others. Life is good, a gift we had. Can we not be thankful for what bright, brief moment we were given when told the end is near instead of wanting more of an existence filled with worries and remorse?

No, I'm not preaching, I'm just one of those silly people lovers, real people...
Owning is irrelevant, we don't even own our life. We can just care for it, as little or as much as we can but only ours not that of others unless it's for their love and good. There is good in every one and it's been a task of mine to find it and expand it. It makes me feel good.

Thank you afa for allowing me this instant of thought. I hope I did not bore you with good intent...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote