View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 05:58 PM   #22
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
I well remember that time a few months ago when I forgot to cast my vote in time, which would have been the decisive vote. I'll be waiting again this month - but I've made a note in my calendar to remind me to be on time

And Jon - I will in any case vote for something that I'm interested in reading - and that might be a good source for discussion (Beppe had a good point there!)
Thank you Ea, but watch out, the pilot is inadvertently tricky and closes the gates when it suits him. He did it recently. He likes too much those social games.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote