View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 11:53 AM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfp View Post
Why is the delete button so far from the add button?
Good Planning.

Quote:
Why aren't there two tabs, one for the library, one for the device?
When your device is hooked up there are two tabs.

Quote:
I don't understand why there need to be an explanatory text in the search box telling me how to do an advanced search, rather than an advanced search button.
This allows the advanced search button to be small and take up less space since the text pointing to it is in the search bar.

Quote:
when I open a context menu, I tend to think that clicking on items in a context menu will have an effect, since it's name is a verb describing an action.
Now you're too good for me. Every context menu I can find the items that should be click-able are obvious to the most casual observer.

But of course, that's only me...
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote