View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 08:31 AM   #6
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I do notice that when searching for possible reads on BooksOnBoard or other ebook stores I skip the books that haven't got a cover and use the generic ones provided by the store.
I find myself doing the same thing, it is often the cover of a book that will entice me to actually read the synopsis.

On a related note, I used to avoid getting some pBooks if the cover was something that I'd rather not have people seeing me read. For instance there a lot of, probably very good, science fiction books out there that end up having a scantily clad woman on the cover, I understand the target demographic and everything but I just couldn't bring myself to buy them and have them sitting around the house for the wife and kids to see. eBooks make those purchases so much easier now
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote