View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 02:24 PM   #47
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
All I said was the main reason this is talked about is because it is Apple. Isn't it true? Just like when Toyota had all the recalls it was in the mainstream news (just like the iPhone story)... if the auto recalls were happening to Renault,
I have seen a similar media coverage about the Mercedes A class problem (at least in Europe).

I haven't seen any kind of proof about the special status Apple might have?

A not working connection is a major flaw. And a company like Apple with that (IMHO) arrogant behavior will get more media coverage. It's not different to BP - they have p***ed off a lot of people.

Plan and simple.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote